• It’s a Boutique/Architecture Visualization Studio, which focuses on promoting aesthetic concepts and ideas,
Architectural Spaces and Interior Design, developed by architects and designers. the main target is inclining
to a striking visual and aesthetic impact. The studio is directed by Tiago Alexandrino, which also develops his
capabilities with other collaborative visual artists and architects.
• Tiago Alexandrino, 22 years old, born in Évora, with a Multimedia professional course made on EPRAL, started
his career receiving an invite from that same school to work as a teacher/monitor in the same area. Little was the
duration of that beggining. An year later, already with a project called Arch-Factory, created with the purpose of
showcase his portfolio and gathering a small CG/3D Architectural Visualization community, steps in as 3D Artist/
Designer for NAD Design Solutions. Along the whole time he has released a specialized training at Arqui300
Academy and got certified by officially by Autodesk, on 3Ds Max.
• Co-Founders of the larger artistic community via Facebook for Architectural Visualization artists working on CG/3D and V-Ray. V-Ray Workshop counts with more than 10,000 members worldwide. It counts with some of the greatest Architectural CG Artists in the world as moderators, as Matheus Passos, Sérgio Merêces, Pedro Fernandes, Nicolas Richelet and others.
• Had also recently opportunity to give his first lecture & workshop, in order to demonstrate his techniques and work, such as sharing his motivation and entrepreneurism.
- Portalegre, Portugal 2013 – Dday – Lecturer Celebration of the World Day of Communication Design – Talking about his recent career and artistic evolution, focusing on the creation of the entire Arch-Factory project as essential to his artistic worldwide projection.